I like to write it is not mean I want to be a popularist but it is all about The LOVE and The DREAM the ART of crafting, sewing, cooking, travelling,photography and drawing. I' L.O.V.I.N.I.T

Sunday 11 January 2009

Heart


Assalamualaikum, hye!

"God
gives a pair of eyes to see,
gives a pair of ears to listen,
but God gives us one heart as long as we can find one more heart
So,..who is the owner of my heart,..
perhaps, he also want to know who is the owner of his heart...
So, im praying to my God, hope He will gives to me my good "MAN"

This sentences make me think twicely. En. Aziz my lecturer showed movie maker to us. He showed his students creativities. So, as the assignment, he guides us to make movie maker depends on our creativities. Either we want to make the movie about motivation, reflection, love, friendship, religion or what else..it is depends to our creativities. But the sample from my senior very touching!

With Love,
Thank You..,

0 Your Comments::

 

::.LEARN ENGLISH FROM ABC.:: Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template