I like to write it is not mean I want to be a popularist but it is all about The LOVE and The DREAM the ART of crafting, sewing, cooking, travelling,photography and drawing. I' L.O.V.I.N.I.T

Tuesday 14 December 2010

My Journey


Assalamualaikum.

Thank God because giving me the chances again and again. Nothing to say about mylife. New commitment, new journey and new life inconjunction with new Hijriah.

1. Fulltime counselor at SMK Sg Pasir, Sg Petani, Kedah
2. Postgraduate student (Master and Education in Counseling)
3. Partime Author in penulisan2u

Do visit this site. My journey about "part time author". Thanks!

Wish you all the best too.

2 Your Comments::

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are an expert in this field, you really got some great points there, thanks.

- Robson

AFITI on 17 December, 2010 said...

hurm...thank you Robson. Not too much expert..im still like a "child" in this field..too much exciting need to explore.can i know you?

 

::.LEARN ENGLISH FROM ABC.:: Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template