I like to write it is not mean I want to be a popularist but it is all about The LOVE and The DREAM the ART of crafting, sewing, cooking, travelling,photography and drawing. I' L.O.V.I.N.I.T

Monday 12 January 2009

Think


Assalamualaikum, hye!

I love to read and i love to evaluate what the implicit content from the books and articles. I can't sleep tonight. Spending my time to read is better than waste! 2:08 a.m. I will stop now, i need to go for my bed!

" And do not turn your check (in contempt) toward people and do not walk through the earth exultantly. Indeed, Allah does al-Quran not like everyone self-deluded and boasful. And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable sounds in the voice of donkeys."

Al-Quran (Verse 31:18& 19)

Thank You..,

0 Your Comments::

 

::.LEARN ENGLISH FROM ABC.:: Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template