I like to write it is not mean I want to be a popularist but it is all about The LOVE and The DREAM the ART of crafting, sewing, cooking, travelling,photography and drawing. I' L.O.V.I.N.I.T

Tuesday 13 January 2009

Besides My Name


Assalamualaikum, hye!

I will try to write about my name.

"Life is beautiful, but to get the beautiful life, ouch..human needs to survive"

For the first in this blog, i would like to share about my self. I'm the eldest in my family. I have two younger brothers. True name, Nor Afiti, i think simple and unique. I don't know what the means of my name. Besides my name A-F-I-T-I is not giving any means. Just "Nor" bring the mean of "light". I asked my teacher (ustaz Rosli) while im in standard 3 ( 1993) what the means of my name. He said "altruisme". Just, him known because until now, do not have any person know what the mean of A-F-I-T-I. Im proud of him! I miss him, where is him now? He likes my grandpa because when im in standard 3, he was 5+ years. If i have the chances, i want to find him. Truely, i miss him soo much. Because, im still remember, the way he teach us in the class nicely and he never angry to us. He teach us to be a good student. Actually, my Siamist name; Fatmawaddy@Fatmawanni (my mommy said). But my granny call my name is Nik. My mommy call my name Long@Ti. Too much nick name that i have. Actually, the originally of my name is Nor Afifi. So, my auntie don't want people call me Pipi (check), so she thinks it is better to give Afiti.Enough for the name. I don't want to bubling so much like mak nenek.Huhu

If im not Nor Afiti,surely, i don't know who am i. I'm here because my name bring me to special identity and life. So, im appreciate my self enough. I feel so lucky. So, i need to survive because I'm <<< N-O-R-A-F-I-T-I B-T M-O-H-D B-A-S-R-I>>>

Too young. Im looking cute is it..? Haha..too much arrogant! My eyes looked at my brother in front of me. Mybe, my daughter or my son will look alike me too.(Think forward gitew!) 9 years (Standard 3)

22 years. Really? Don't look at my pimples (normal la beb). No more "Bedock"and no more "Lecu".(Mu pehe ke dok?)Hehe

Thank You,..!

0 Your Comments::

 

::.LEARN ENGLISH FROM ABC.:: Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template