I like to write it is not mean I want to be a popularist but it is all about The LOVE and The DREAM the ART of crafting, sewing, cooking, travelling,photography and drawing. I' L.O.V.I.N.I.T

Thursday 29 January 2009

Pictures Memories




Assalamualaikum.Hye!

Too much tension right now, my body feel very cold. While I'm doing; half for my assigment, urgently I need to stop. Headace is very critical. Seriously, I want take 2 tablet for paracetamol. Maybe I need a rest and turn off this laptop. But, I can't. My eyes still don't want to close. Too much assignments, and I don't want to waste my holidays. Time is everything. I don't want to do my assignment last minute, Cik Nani assignment still not yet; for the couple assignment. But, I'm still cool in doing what I do. I hate " KELAM KABUT". Laptop is everything too. I had open the past pictures.

Oklah.Enough! My grammar is too much broken. I got to go.

Thank You.

2 Your Comments::

Irfan Shai on 31 January, 2009 said...

Salam...

As a favour, I will try to help correct certain grammatical errors as you have wished. Also try to study the style of writing. Do keep in mind that what ever you write, it doesn't have to include bombastic words. Start with something simple, as long as the message is clear to others. Lastly, always keep the dictionary by your side to help you spell words correctly (i do this all the time).

Ok, here goes the paragraph you wrote:

I'm really tensed right now, my body feels very cold. While I was halfway through my assignment, I felt like I had to stop. My headache is very bad. Seriously, I need to take 2 tablets of paracetamol. Maybe I need to rest and turn off this laptop. But, I can't. My eyes still wouldn't shut. Too many assignments, and I don't want to waste my holidays. Time is everything. I don't want to do my assignments at the last minute. Cik Nani's assignment is still not done yet; this would be the couple's assignment. But, I'm still cool at doing what I do. I hate " KELAM KABUT". Laptop is everything too. I had opened the past pictures.

Notice that I've already repaired the grammatical errors. But I still couldn't understand certain messages you were trying to convey. You need to slowly improve your vocabularies in order to be able to choose the right words for your sentences.

Hope this helps. Godd luck!

AFITI on 01 February, 2009 said...

wsalam..thanks alot irfan for your helped...I'm really appreaciate!U know, your blog is my reference too..thnks for ur help..

"lso try to study the style of writing. Do keep in mind that what ever you write, it doesn't have to include bombastic words. Start with something simple, as long as the message is clear to others. Lastly, always keep the dictionary by your side to help you spell words correctly (i do this all the time)."

Insyaallah..I will try..THanks!!!=)

 

::.LEARN ENGLISH FROM ABC.:: Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template