I like to write it is not mean I want to be a popularist but it is all about The LOVE and The DREAM the ART of crafting, sewing, cooking, travelling,photography and drawing. I' L.O.V.I.N.I.T

Wednesday 18 February 2009

Educator


Assalamualaikum,Hye!

For along time I didn't post new entry for sharing something information on this blog. The limited times needed myself to evaluate what is the most priority or what I need to settle first. Leadership is one of the most salient aspects of the organizational context. However, defining leadership has been challenging.

As a student, I have many responsibilities and my leadership to focus for my studying.. assignments,..programmes, responsibilities to others students and campus, my job and...huh! Management and commitment is need ! I'm tired to tell more about it,.because I believe, you all, also have many responsibilities to lead these! Please Pray to our God and I hope He will guide us to lead ourself smoothly to be a good leader too. InsyALLAH!

0 Your Comments::

 

::.LEARN ENGLISH FROM ABC.:: Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template