I like to write it is not mean I want to be a popularist but it is all about The LOVE and The DREAM the ART of crafting, sewing, cooking, travelling,photography and drawing. I' L.O.V.I.N.I.T

Friday 6 February 2009

Peers


Assalamualaikum,Hye!

My brother well known as Abang Adam helped me to handle peers because I'm not well. So, my plans was changed. Perhaps, I will meet my students next Saturday. " Human could plan, but Allah will determine what we have planned". Thanks alot to Abang Adam. He is very altruisme person that I was meet and good counseling applicator(hoho..! suit or not i'm using the word "applicator"). The criteria what he have makes me respect him as a good brother.

Sick..Sick and sick..!Bloody nose,.and hurt for my backbone.Waduh...!

Thank Yaa,.

2 Your Comments::

Anonymous said...

excellent points altogether, you simply won a new reader.
What may you recommend in regards to your put up that you simply made a few days in the past?
Any sure?

my weblog ... weight loss

Anonymous said...

That is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look ahead to seeking more of
your magnificent post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks

My webpage weight loss

 

::.LEARN ENGLISH FROM ABC.:: Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template