I like to write it is not mean I want to be a popularist but it is all about The LOVE and The DREAM the ART of crafting, sewing, cooking, travelling,photography and drawing. I' L.O.V.I.N.I.T

Saturday 7 February 2009

Today and Tomorrow


Assalamualaikum, Hye.

Holiday is the relaxation time but how can I manage the time effectively? Precious moment equally the golden time that I manage smoothly through my routine. Sometimes, my routine not so good, because too much time focus on the screen, thus gives effect for my eyes. However, this week I can feel that I flowed my holidays with the great meanings. Is it?Hurm..

Major Activities:

1. Settled down my presentation slides
2. Read (Continued for yesterday "Group Counseling)
3. Wrote in blog
4.Surfed an internet (read for blogs)
5. Cleaned my bedroom and washed my clothes
6. Cooked
7. Studied for english
8.Solah
9. Thinking..thinking..and thinking....

Minor Activities:

1. Chatting (Dicuss about " tut")
2. Ate
3.Read issues
4. Slept
5. Sang! (Singing and singing and sing song seng!)Hehe. Mybe to release!!!
6. Still thinking and thinking..huhu

Conclusion; thinking is none stop hobby for myself and I dont want to talk too much. If don't have important thing, I don't want to talk. So, think and think before you talk, Ohh..Afiti..Afiti!

..............................................................................................................................

It is among activities what I have done. It is all about for today.

My main plan for tomorrow is:

1. Reading "A Great and Terrible Beauty" written by Libba Bray
2. Doing my next assignments for
a) Video
b) Summary for video (I will try to do it, I don't want to pospone it again!!!)
c) Ethics assignment for grouping. How long I want to finish it, haaaaa?????. I will do and try to settle down this assignments tomorrow. I promise to myself!!!

d) No, more! Just finishing parts a,b,c..only! I believe that..I will pospone all my assignments again,. if too much plans!!! Try to make it slowly, and progressly. Lastly your assignments will finish Afiti! The reason that you don't have mood to do it, just rethoric! So, untill when??

Thank You,..

0 Your Comments::

 

::.LEARN ENGLISH FROM ABC.:: Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template