I like to write it is not mean I want to be a popularist but it is all about The LOVE and The DREAM the ART of crafting, sewing, cooking, travelling,photography and drawing. I' L.O.V.I.N.I.T

Sunday 8 February 2009

Welcome-welcome




Assalamualaikum.Hye!

Yesterday reminds me to our projected. Making kuih"welcome-welcome a.k.a jemput-jemput"(named by Kak Fida). Hehe. Dila very excited to make it. It is best to put the chilli sauce. You can eat for your launch or tea time. There are some ingredients for "welcome-welcome".

Ingredients:

1. Flour
2. Salt
3. Vegetables (Carrot)
4. Oil

Thank You,.

2 Your Comments::

CM said...

it's flour my dear.. not powder.. :)

AFITI on 19 April, 2009 said...

HAHAHA..LAWAK PULAK LA...TCILAP LA KAK CT..FLOUR..POWDER TU MCM POWDER BABY PULAK..HAKHAK..TQ..K.CT BGTAU..

 

::.LEARN ENGLISH FROM ABC.:: Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template