I like to write it is not mean I want to be a popularist but it is all about The LOVE and The DREAM the ART of crafting, sewing, cooking, travelling,photography and drawing. I' L.O.V.I.N.I.T

Thursday 22 January 2009

Night For Consumer Event



~3 of Us..toing-toing~

~Lyn, Me, and Dila at SITC~

~Peace! My Roomate a.k.a Junior , Lyn~

Assalamualaikum, Hye!

After lenggang kangkung and window shopping around the campus, we went to SITC. "Culture Dance" showed by Sarawakian. Not many students around the SITC. I bought tudung. Promotion for the last day is started. RM 14 for 2 scarf. Very cheap!Dila want green colour and I selected for the pink+purple. I went to the brances and want to change for my Busana, but the seller was going home. So..,sad and I was called the seller and she said that I can change it for KHAT event soon. Here and now, no more choices, I need to be patient. My Busana is RM 1++, and I got RM 69 after the less. I will continued later. I want to read the thesis.

The poyoronos picture for this year..huhu

Thank You.

2 Your Comments::

kim on 22 January, 2009 said...

good jop
intelligent_man2011@yahoo.com

AFITI on 07 February, 2009 said...

kim..tq

 

::.LEARN ENGLISH FROM ABC.:: Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template