I like to write it is not mean I want to be a popularist but it is all about The LOVE and The DREAM the ART of crafting, sewing, cooking, travelling,photography and drawing. I' L.O.V.I.N.I.T

Thursday 22 January 2009

Food




Assalamualaikum. Hye!

The time : 7.50 pm. I'm tired; for a whole day i fulfilled my time at campus. After class 11.00 a.m, i went to library. Book's Event changed my mood. But, not too much book were sold. No choices. I'm just look and not bought any book. 12.30 pm, I went to my lecturer's office because to settle down something. 2.00 p.m, I rushed for Zuhur at KDP and waited my friend for Ethic's disscussion at 3.00 p.m and read the thesis; written by my senior. Malek, Faiz, Chik, Aida, Niena, and I, selected study case for our assignment. At 4.30 pm, Aida and I went to "Consumer Event" at SITC. Many things were sold like scarf, food, t-shirt, shoes, jewelleries, busana, and etc. At, 5.20 p.m returned to my collague early because Aida was promised to exercise and played badminton with Aina and Suhana. I bought busana. Took a long time to make a decision to choose which one that I like. At home, too frusted because busana which is (L) size; not fit my body. Oh no,..! It is suit but, for my B_ _ _ o _ not suit..Astaghfirullhalazim.Hishhhhhhh!........ Maybe I'm too fat now.(Boonchit!)

After Asar, i switched on the laptop and surfed my blog. Many comments I got; but i turned off the laptop for a while and Dila, my junior said she was hungry. So, we suggested to cook "Beehoon Tomyam". I gave the suggestion; and Dila helped me to cut the onion, vegetables and all the ingredients. So, I started my experiments. Beehoon Tomyam finished. Get ready to eat.

Simple Ingredients:

1. Lemon-Grass
2. Cabbages
3.Tomatoes
4. (Daun Limau Purut)
5. Chillies
6. Lemon Juice
7. Onion (Red and White)-hehe
8.Young Ginger
9. Tost (ikan bilis)- at collegue don't have( chicken or meat)

1. Oil
2. Water

1. Beehoon ( Put the hot water to get smooth)


It is very simple ingredients (as a student) and the cooked style: Depend on situation and what we have at the time.

~ P/s I got something for today from Dr.Alya~

Thank You, for Today..,

0 Your Comments::

 

::.LEARN ENGLISH FROM ABC.:: Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template