I like to write it is not mean I want to be a popularist but it is all about The LOVE and The DREAM the ART of crafting, sewing, cooking, travelling,photography and drawing. I' L.O.V.I.N.I.T

Tuesday 20 January 2009

The Black


Assalamualaikum, hye!

Too much problems ruin in my cognitive. I can't detect what the problems; because it is very intuitive. Argh! What the problems? Make my heart leave with 1001 questions. Perhaps, something will happen...hurm,..Zeti and I, on the laptop. Now, 1.30 a.m. Singing, typing, and so on to release. Waduh!The status for my self at ym ( Jiwa kacau versi 1), meanwhile Zeti (Jiwa kacau versi 2). Wohaaa! Oh, yes! I know what the problem. My assignment, Cik Nani, not yet. Waduh..!Of course, i felt guilty. That only for this night. So, my assignment waiting for me. My status at ym change now. huhu

:girl_2:

No more to express my feeling in this blog, because i'm already know what the cause of ( Jiwa Kacau). Finished!

Thank You,..

0 Your Comments::

 

::.LEARN ENGLISH FROM ABC.:: Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template