I like to write it is not mean I want to be a popularist but it is all about The LOVE and The DREAM the ART of crafting, sewing, cooking, travelling,photography and drawing. I' L.O.V.I.N.I.T

Saturday 31 January 2009

Appreciation Night



"United We Stand Devided We Fall"

Assalamualaikum.Hye!

I'm already finished my works. So tired right now. If I'm very tired, I will look the past album. I think it is the way to release my tension. Mybe, my cognitive is "TEPU" because too much work need to settle down!!!

He is My Principle. I'm respect him because he is fleksibel person. Enjoy, serious, dicipline, joker(hehe) and good adviser too...Everything lah!Hahaha En.Zul also my counseling lecturer.

En.Anizan is very funny. He is our Hostel Manager.

I got it. Now, everything became my memories

"An experiences will come If we want it and the chance to get an experiences is more easy,.but it will be difficult If we loose!"

All the pictures was taken on 2008 while I was in semester 4. Now, I'm in semester 6. Everything I was leave and put in my heart as the gold experience!

0 Your Comments::

 

::.LEARN ENGLISH FROM ABC.:: Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template