I like to write it is not mean I want to be a popularist but it is all about The LOVE and The DREAM the ART of crafting, sewing, cooking, travelling,photography and drawing. I' L.O.V.I.N.I.T

Saturday 31 January 2009

My Only God



Assalamualaikum. Hye!

The unexpected moment for today really happened in my life. Perhaps, it is one reciprocation for me to strengthen back our relationship with my beloved teacher because for a long time ago we did not meet. I think, 4 or 5 years ago after I leave my school. Before this, we just massage via the phone and If I meet my teacher for sudden incident only. My teacher is very advanced. We communicate via the internet using YM. Truely, YM is very good channel to connect with my old friends. Cikgu Mad is among; my teacher that I'm very respect and he teach us alot of values aspect. We are success to get one stage to learn at university because teachers spirits that was sharing by him too. Now, he is studying for his master in leadership education. Good Luck for You!







































"To get the knowledge, no limits in studying, and I will too. I want to study and learn untill I get the top stage in my field, and the world will know who is A-F-I-T-I. Education is my field. The only God is knowing the words of my heart. I will face all the obstacles. I will, Insyaallah!!! "



0 Your Comments::

 

::.LEARN ENGLISH FROM ABC.:: Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template