I like to write it is not mean I want to be a popularist but it is all about The LOVE and The DREAM the ART of crafting, sewing, cooking, travelling,photography and drawing. I' L.O.V.I.N.I.T

Saturday 25 April 2009

English Forum


Assalamualaikum.

I am reading for the next chapter for 4P subject. I need a breath of fresh air. My mind very tired. Better to stop! So, without wasting my time, I had joined the english forum by surfing the internet to release my mind. I hope with a big heart, I can improve my language soon by joining this forum; who want to learn english. A forum for everyone interested in English will help me. I do not know who are administrator for this forum. Very good forum board. Neglect it. So funny, I had killed two birds with one stone. But, one bird was died ( 4P subject) because I had focused for forum. It is okay to get back my mood.

Truely,
"Big Heart With A Fantastic Dream"

2 Your Comments::

xplorer on 25 April, 2009 said...

Your english is ok better than mine actually.

AFITI on 26 April, 2009 said...

thanks for your comment. Hope via this blog, I can improve language and you are good in english. I like to surf your blog too.

 

::.LEARN ENGLISH FROM ABC.:: Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template