I like to write it is not mean I want to be a popularist but it is all about The LOVE and The DREAM the ART of crafting, sewing, cooking, travelling,photography and drawing. I' L.O.V.I.N.I.T

Saturday 25 April 2009

Confidential


Assalamualaikum.

This day is precious day for myself enough. No more stress but the only one thing that I need to focuses is for my killer subject. But, this day totally I am taking a rest. Perhaps, I will relax untill this evening because I need to free before I want to make my smart revison. Smart? Really?Huhu. So, this time I will get more relaxs.Hahaha. But, at 8.00 p.m I will start to focus back.

I love to write again. This is about confidentiality. Confidentiality is very important and what the scale you want to say that your are good secret keeper and a good confidential? 1-10? Counseling teach me more about confidentiality. For a 22 years I breath, I am very lucky because still have good friends but, I do not care who want to know about my self because I do not have many secret and I am also do not like gossips about others! Too much wasting time, right?But, what the confidential for myself is care about others secret and confidential. Once you burst out others secret, It is bad personality and it show your weakness. Especially for counselor need to be a private human because they need to aware about their client privacy inspite of counselor need to give information if emergency cases.

On the other hand, confidentiality is need in counseling group. There are two issues regarding confidentiality. First the leader ethical for keeping material confidential and the leader lack of total control regarding members keeping matters confidential. It is unethical if the leader divulge information to anyone except any cases. There are exceptions to this rule.

Whatever in this life, we need to think twicely before we talk. Because, once we talk, many we will share. So, find the true person to share your privacy. We need to be more becareful before we ashamed. Confidential is everything. Allah will keep your disgrace if you keeping other disgrace. Insyaallah.

Let's think:

"Being personable is a key ingredient to accomplishing the respect of others. It's important for you to be able to get along with as many different types of people as possible. By doing so you will find it much easier to get the support when you are attempting to lead others to the promise land."

Truely,
"Big heart With A Fantastic Dream"

0 Your Comments::

 

::.LEARN ENGLISH FROM ABC.:: Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template